Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Union Bank of India New Recruitment for 347 Specialist Officers (SO) Vacancies is available now. Aspirants looking for Union Bank Jobs can apply online from 12th August 2021 at www.unionbankofindia.co.in. You must submit your online application form along with the attached documents by 3rd September 2021. You can check Eligibility, Educational qualification, salary, age limit, application, and more in the sections below.
Recruitment for Union Bank of India 2021
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 is being conducted by Union Bank officials to recruit 347 aspirants for Specialist Officers (SO) Jobs. There are openings in various cadres, including Senior Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree can apply online by clicking on the link below.
Union Bank of India Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|No of Vacancies||347|
|Starting Date to apply||12th August 2021|
|Closing Date to apply||03rd September 2021|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Union Bank of India Vacancy 2021
- Senior Manager (Risk) – 60
- Manager (Risk ) – 60
- Manager (Civil Engineer) – 07
- Manager (Architect) – 07
- Manager (Electrical Engineer) – 02
- Manager (Printing Technologist) – 01
- Manager (Forex) – 50
- Manager (Chartered Accountant) – 14
- Assistant Manager (Technical Officer) – 26
- Assistant Manager (Forex) – 120
Total – 347
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
To fill up 347 Specialist Officer Recruitment in Union Bank of India Jobs 2021, candidates must meet the below-provided eligibility conditions.
- Manager (Risk) and Senior Manager (Risk) – MBA, PG, CA/CMA (ICWA), CS, Certificates in Relevant Fields
- Manager (Civil Engineer) – B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- (Architect) – Bachelor’s Degree (Architecture)
- Manager (Electrical Engineer) – B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
- Manager (Printing Technologist) – B.E./ B. Tech (Printing Technology)
- Manager (Forex) – Graduation, MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
- Manager (Chartered Accountant) – Chartered Accountant
- Assistant Manager (Technical Officer) & Assistant Manager (Forex) – Graduation, MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
- Senior Manager (Risk) & Manager (Risk ) – 30 to 40 Years
- Manager – 25 to 35 Years
- Assistant Manager (Technical Officer) & Assistant Manager (Forex) – 20 to 30 Years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination
- Senior Manager (Risk) – 63840-1990/5-73790- 220/2-78230
- Manager – 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810
- Assistant Manager – 36000-1490/7-46430- 1740/2-49910- 1990/7-63840
- GEN/EWS & OBC: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: NIL
How to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link given below.
- Union Bank of India Recruitment Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter all the necessary details as asked in the Application Form i.e. Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submits button to complete UBI Recruitment Process.
UBI Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||12th August 2021|
|Application Starting Date||12th August 2021|
|Application Closing Date||03rd September 2021|
Important Links for Vacancies in Union Bank Recruitment Project 2021-22 (SPECIALIST OFFICERS)
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Union Bank of India (UBI)
Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the largest government-owned banks in India. Union Bank of India (UBI) was registered on 11 November 1919 as a limited company in Mumbai and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
At the time of India’s independence in 1947, UBI only had four branches – three in Mumbai and one in Saurashtra, all concentrated in key trade centers. UBI merged with Belgaum Bank, Miraj State Bank, and Sikkim Bank.
It has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, People’s Republic of China, London, Shanghai, and Sydney, and a branch in Hong Kong. UBI is active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). Union Bank of India recruitment comes up with the latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post, etc.
More About Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India is at the forefront of providing innovative products and services for the customer, with a wide range of Deposit Schemes, Retail Loans, Credit and Debit/ATM cards, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Gold Coins, DMAT & ASBA, Tax payments, and Pension.
Union Bank of India also offers Alternate ways for you to bank with us [ATM /Internet Banking /Mobile Banking etc], and the convenience of Online Payments for funds transfer/ bill payments/ tax payments /donations.
The Head Office building of the Bank in Mumbai was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the nation in the year 1921. You can also refer to the Official web portal @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Union Bank has been playing a very proactive role in the economic growth of India and it extends credit for the requirements of different sectors of the economy.
Industries, exports, trading, agriculture, infrastructure, and the individual segments are sectors in which the bank has deployed credit to spur economic growth and to earn from a well-diversified portfolio of assets. At the end of March 2015,
the Bank achieved a total business level of Rs. 5,79,627 crore (Rupees five lakh seventy-nine thousand six hundred and twenty-seven crore). However, you can also know more about the Union Bank of India. So, check Union Bank Recruitment 2021.
Why visit Governmentwork.info for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
At Governmentwork.info, you can find hundreds of active jobs. Also, you get updates on the best-paid jobs in India. Therefore knowing the educational criteria is very important. Hence, Governmentwork.info provides the exact educational qualifications for each post available. Also,
you can get the direct links to download the Official Notification. Candidates preparing for the Competitive exams can get the direct download links for Syllabus. Also, they can refer to the syllabus topic-wise. Still, want to get a clear idea of the exam and its topics? Then, you can refer to the previous year’s question papers for free. Also, you can explore more about fresh Employment News.
Get the latest General Knowledge Questions and quizzes to enrich your Knowledge. You are also informed about Current Affairs. In that way, you are well informed about what’s happening in and around the world.