Railway Jobs 2021 | Grab your Dream Job in Indian Railway – The Indian Railway is one of the largest Government sectors. Many boards and departments within this unit release Railway Recruitment notifications based on their requirements. Through our page, job seekers can find all the Latest and Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs in 2021 for various qualifications. Weekly Employment News, and updating this page with the valuable information of all New Railway Recruitments 2021 in a simplified manner will be our regular followups. Aspirants looking to start their careers in the Indian Railway Sector can find ample information about both Live and Upcoming Railway Jobs here. The website also has links to Admit Cards, Exam Patterns, Syllabuses, and Previous Papers for all railway exams.
Railway Recruitment Board of India – Jobs & Notifications for 2021
Those seeking the current RRB job updates in 2021 can find the solution here. Every railway notification on our page is updated as soon as an update is received from the respective authority. Through the below-provided job links, candidates will be able to find the details of Board Name, Post Name, Vacancy, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary, Apply Link, Apply Procedure, etc. The following information helps job seekers complete their Railway Recruitment Process easily.
Under the Indian Railway Recruitment Board, the following zones are important
Indian Railways are divided into 16 zones, and those zones are further divided into 73 divisions. For quick access, we update all Zone-wise railway jobs here. We have provided below the details of Zone-wise Railway Notifications for your reference. Every year, there are many Indian Railway job opportunities offered by the officials of Indian Railways through Railway Recruitment 2021. If you get placed in Railway Jobs, it will be an excellent opportunity for you. These are the zones where you can find upcoming railway jobs in 2021.
List of Latest Railway Jobs in 2021 – Live Updates
Educational Qualifications for Sarkari Railway Jobs by Group
Indian Railways offers a variety of jobs for different qualifications. Before we get into that, we must understand the requirements to become a Railway Employee in India. There are four groups: Group A, Group B, and Group C. Therefore, Indian Railway offers suitable jobs to candidates who have studied 10th or 12th grade, diploma, ITI, engineering, or are graduates. Further, attending higher education based on your job requirements will increase your position and salary. In the following table format, we have listed the available railway jobs and their qualifications.
|Group A||Applicants who have done bachelor’s degrees in relevant fields can apply for this category of jobs. Indian Railway Accounts (IRAS), Assistant Security Commissioner (ASC), Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), etc., are fall under Group-A posts. The minimum age limit to apply for this post is 32 years. Age relaxation is there based on the rules of RRB.|
|Group B||Generally, there is no exam for Group B posts. Though officials from Group C are promoted to Group B based on their work performance still, they need a graduation degree to occupy this vacant. Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, ASM, Goods Guard, Loco Polit, Nurse, Pharmacist, etc., are the posts that fall under Group B.|
|Group C||If you have a graduation or diploma or 12th degree, then you can apply for the railway group-c exam. Same as Group B, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, ASM, Goods Guard, Loco Polit, Nurse, Pharmacist, etc., are the posts that fall under Group C. 30 to 33 years is the age limit for the RRB Group-C exam.|
|Group D||If you have a minimum qualification of 10th or 12th you apply for the Railway Group D posts. Hospital assistant, Trackman, Pointsman, Assistant works, etc are the posts that come under the Railway Group D exam.|
Salary Details of Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
Aspirants are expected to be eager to know their salaries. In addition to attractive salaries, the Indian Railway Board offers some super cool benefits to its employees. Group-wise salary details for different posts will provide a basic view of Railway Job salaries. Aspirants need to check the Official Notification for exact salary details.
- Rs.80,000/- to Rs.90,000/- Per Month for Group – A
- Rs.50,000/- Per Month for Group – B
- Rs.20,000/- + Per Month for Group – C
- Rs.10,000/- to Rs.18,000/- Per Month for Group – D
Along with this pay, employees can get some additional Perks, HRA, Medical Allowances, Transport, etc.,
Jobs in the Railway Industry 2021
Every railway zone in India has a head called a General Manager. Therefore, each of these divisions is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager. Any service can appoint these, such as IRTS, IRAS, IES, IRPS, etc. Some divisional officers are responsible for various departments within Indian Railway Recruitment, such as engineering and mechanical. Accounts, electrical, signal and telecommunications, personnel, safety, and many more. Railway staff are divided into gazetted Group A and B and non-gazetted Group C and D employees. Each of these has a different recruitment process. Employees of A are recruited by the Union Public Service Commission. Group B, however, has recruitment for various posts, such as section officers, junior engineers, and so on.
India’s railway allied companies
These are some of the companies in India that offer railway jobs. These companies provide valuable services for the railways and create job opportunities through Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification. The purpose of this page is to assist candidates in knowing the railway job vacancy 2021 from the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Bharat Wagon and Engineering Limited (BWEL)
- Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
- Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC)
- Ircon International Limited (IRCON)
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC)
- Railtel Corporation of India Limited (Rail Tel)
- RITES, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RITES)
- High-Speed Rail Corporation of India
- Burn Standard Company
- Braithwaite and Co. Ltd
Metro Rail Corporation Limited/Railway Recruitment 2021 jobs?
You don’t have to be familiar with the Railway Recruitment Board 2021 in various metro rail corporations limited. From now on, we want you to know about Indian Railway Jobs, so here is a list of Metro Rail Corporation Limited jobs under Indian Railways. Check out the available Railway jobs 2021 on this page for more information. Here you can find Railway Recruitment 2021 for this year.
Essentials for applying for Railway Sarkari job notification
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational Documents ( Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate, etc.)
- Mail Id and Phone Number
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned signatures
How can I apply for Railway Job or Exam 2021?
- Here are the step-by-step details to apply for Railway Jobs or Railway exam.
- First, have a clear idea of a post that you desire to apply for in the Indian Railway.
- Find the official recruitment notification on our Railway Jobs page.
- Once you get an official notification, click the link of recruitment i.e, RRB TC Recruitment.
- Read the complete details presented on our page and ensure you meet eligibility criteria.
- Find the direct online/offline application link or form from the important link section.
- Fill in the necessary details based on the board’s requirements.
- Upload required certificates & your recent photograph in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete your application process.
Railway Exam Preparation | Killer Tips
- Start Preparation for any Job before it releases only.
- First, make a preparation plan for the Examination.
- Get Clarity of Exam Pattern and Syllabus Topics; because those will play a significant role in Exam
- Start Preparing with Easy topics that you already have an idea of.
- Leave the subject of having a weight-age low.
- Try attempting Online Practice Tests and Mock Tests.
- Download Previous Year Question Papers and make note of repeated questions.
- Attempt the Exam without any confusion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|1. How can I get a job on the railway? In contrast to other government jobs, applicants to the Indian railway must take a competitive exam. To fill thousands of vacancies, the Railway Recruitment Board conducts competitive exams like RRB NTPC, RRB Group-A, Group-B, Group-C, Group-D, etc. Applicants must hold graduation, diploma, 12th, or 10th degree based on the exam they are applying for.
2. Can I give the Railway exam after the 12th?
After 12th grade, you can sit for exams like RRB Group-D and RRB NTPC.
3. What is the Minimum Qualification for Railway Jobs?
Depending on the position, the qualifications for railway recruitment may vary. The minimum requirement is an 8th-grade pass, and the maximum requirement is a degree in any field. Aspirants who are interested in grabbing railway jobs can visit our page regularly to get details about eligibility criteria, direct online application link, age limit, etc.
4. Which Degree is Best for Railway Jobs?
Any degree can be earned best if the student has good knowledge of the stream. However, applicants who have completed an Engineering Degree in any stream, such as Civil, Mechanical, Auto Mobile, ECE, EEE are given more preference.
5. What is the Age Limit for Railway Jobs in India?
Depending on the job type and category, the age limit may differ for different jobs. Typically, aspirants must be at least 18 years old to apply for any India Railway recruitment.
6. How frequently is this Railway jobs page updated?
Our team has a regular follow-up with various Railway Recruitment Board Official sites. Based on those we update our page regularly with the latest Railway Jobs in 2021.
Railway Recruitment in India in 2021
The Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest employers. The Indian Railways was established in 1853 and is the eighth-largest employer that offers job opportunities to job seekers every year. The Indian Railways are owned and operated by the Indian Government through its Ministry of Railways. In addition, our railways are one of the largest in the world, as their track extends 1,19,630 km in a route of 65,000 km and 7,500 stations. According to the above discussion, the Indian railways are divided into 17 zones and managed by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
In India, railways are the largest government sector. Therefore, there are lakhs of people working in the railway sector from different zones at different posts. The Indian Railways provide great opportunities for job seekers with qualifications such as 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduation, Engineering, MBA, and other Postgraduate degrees through Railway Recruitment 2021. Check out this page often to stay tuned to this page to get Government Jobs for the latest railway jobs 2021. Let’s rock the world. All the Best!!!