Punjab Govt Jobs 2021: Hey, everyone! The latest and upcoming Punjab Govt Jobs Notifications are listed here. Every year, the Punjab state government releases recruitment notifications for patwari, teachers, graduates, and freshers. On our page, we provide a list of all Punjab recruitments that are currently being conducted by the government of Punjab. In order to receive regular Punjab Govt Jobs updates, please bookmark our page using CTRL + D.
Punjab Government Jobs – Updated on September 7th, 2021
Here on this Latest ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਨੌਕਰੀਆਂ 2021 page, we keep updating the recruitment information released by the organization in Punjab state. Punjab Govt Recruitment boards release many job notifications aimed at unemployed youth in Punjab. Thus, people looking for Punjab Jobs can get complete recruitment notifications and online/offline application links here. Applicants are encouraged to get free job alerts for 08th, 10th, and 12th graders, engineers, engineers graduates, and other freshers in Punjab. Moreover, on the page below, you can find all the notifications, starting and ending dates, as well as direct application links for all the govt jobs in Punjab.
New List of Punjab Government Jobs | ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਨੌਕਰੀਆਂ 2021
Sarkari Jobs in Punjab 2021
Do you dream of getting a government job in Punjab? Let your dream become a reality. The government of Punjab releases a large number of job opportunities for fresh graduates, graduates, diploma holders, engineers, and others with degrees. We update this page regularly with new Punjab recruitments 2021 based on employment news and Punjab government notices. Apply for your dream notifications of Punjab here. Please see the list of employment news we update regularly for valuable information. By accessing the above table, you can also find Central Govt Jobs in Punjab.
Punjab government jobs for teachers
The following is a way to get the latest Punjab Govt Jobs notifications. We provide frequent recruitment notifications for teachers in the state of Punjab here. PSEB still has so many vacancies to fill. Some organizations, such as Punjab Agricultural University, Central University of Punjab, and Guru Nanak Dev University, offer professorships, assistant professorships, and accountant positions. You can find all the details related to Govt Jobs in Punjab for Teachers here for those who dream of starting an amazing career with a teaching designation.
Top Recruitment Boards in Punjab in 2021
Knowing the available recruitment boards and their job types is essential before applying for any Punjab Government Jobs. Below you will find a table with the top Punjab Government Boards and available posts. It informs the applicants about the available boards and positions.
|Combined Graduate Level Exam, Junior Engineer, Development Officer, Plant Manager, Manager, Supervisors, Technician, Engineers, DEO, Technical Consultant, etc||PSC & PSU Jobs in Punjab|
|Probationary Officer, Special Officer, Clerk, Driver, Manager, Banking Consultant, Credit Manager, etc||Banking Jobs in Punjab|
|Constable, Sub Inspector, ACIO Officer, Forest Guard, Inspector, etc||Police Jobs in Punjab|
|Soldier, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman, Indian Army TAO, Security Cops, etc||Army Jobs in Punjab|
|Supervisory, Assistant Programmers, General Manager, Claim Commissioner, Signal Operator, Engineer Driver, etc||Railway Jobs in Punjab|
|Gramin Dak Sevak, Pump Operator, Driver, Lab Assistant, etc||10th Govt Jobs in Punjab|
|VEO, Junior Operator, Driver, Cleaner, Anganwadi Helper,||12th Pass Govt Jobs in Punjab|
What are the requirements for Punjab government jobs?
Any type of government job in Punjab must meet the eligibility criteria. It may vary depending on the type of post and board. Hence, the official notification of the recruitment will provide the exact details of eligibility. Applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria are hired. Below are the standard eligibility criteria for Punjab Sarkari Jobs.
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 years ( Age relaxation applicable based on applicants category)
- 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Diploma Holders
- UG/PG Degree Holders
- Degree in Medical Stream
The selection process is common for all Govt Jobs. Those are
- Written Exam (if applicable)
- Physical Test ( If applicable)
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
Top Punjab Recruitment Boards | PSC & PSU
- Punjab Financial Corporation
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- State Power Corporation Limited Punjab
- Power Corporation Limited Punjab
- National Health Mission Punjab
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Board
- Department of Women and Child Development Punjab
- Punjab State Transmission Corporation
- Infrastructure Development Board Punjab
- Punjab Police Housing Corporation
- Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation
Punjab Government Jobs | Salary Details
Aspirants are required to know the salary details before applying for any position. Salary may vary depending on the type of post. Following the latest payscale revision, a government employee will earn between Rs 15,000 and 2,00000 per month. Referring to the official notification of recruitment will provide you with the exact details of salary.
How to Apply for Punjab Govt Jobs 2021?
- Daily visit this page or official website for the latest updates.
- If you find the desired job which will meet your qualification and other levels.
- Check that notification carefully and click on the apply link provided here.
- Fill online/ offline form without any mistakes.
- Attach the required documents and pay the application fee through the prescribed format.
- In final sent the application form and took a print of it for future use.
Required Documents to Apply for Sarkari Naukri in Punjab
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Marks List of all academic Years.
- Adhaar Card/ Pan Card.
- Cast Certificate (If you belongs to Reserved Categories)
What are the benefits of the Punjab Sarkari Jobs Page?
Aspirants can directly find all Latest and Upcoming Punjab Government Recruitments 2021 from our Punjab Government Jobs page. We ensure the information provided is accurate and reliable. Additionally, we provide details of the Previous Paper, Syllabus, Admit Card, and Results. By utilizing the available resources, applicants can achieve their goals.
- Papers previously published
- The syllabus
- Admissions card
- Results of the exam
Killer Exam Preparation Tips
- Start Preparation for any Job before it releases only.
- First, make a Preparation plan for the Examination.
- Get Clarity of Exam Pattern and Syllabus Topics; because those will play a significant role in Exam
- Start Preparing with Easy topics that you already have an idea of.
- Leave the subject of having Weight-age low.
- Try Attempting Online Practice Tests and Mock Tests.
- Download Previous Year Question Papers and Make note of repeated questions.
- Attempt the Exam without any confusion.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How often does our RG team update the Punjab government jobs page?
Our page is updated regularly with Punjab Recruitment board updates.
2) Who is eligible to apply for Punjab Government Jobs in 2021?
The Government of Punjab posts job opportunities for freshers, graduates, degree holders, 08th pass, 10th pass, 12th pass, medical degree holders & experienced candidates. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria provided by the recruitment board are eligible to apply for Punjab Govt Jobs.
3) What kind of information can be found on Punjab Govt Jobs Page?
Applicants will get live updates on Punjab government jobs in various departments with Board Name, Post Name, Vacancy, Online/Offline Application Link, and Last Date.
4) Does Punjab have any government jobs that do not require an exam?
Yes, various government boards only hire aspirants with educational qualifications. Candidates can start their careers in government by completing direct interviews.
GDS, driver, security, signal operator, mechanical assistant
05) Does Punjab Government offer teacher jobs?
Recruitment boards in Punjab, such as Punjab Agricultural University, Central University of Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev, and PSEB, offer professors, assistant professors, and school teachers based on the requirements.