Odisha Govt Jobs | Get Live & Upcoming Notifications – Job seekers, check all the upcoming and latest Odisha Government Jobs right here. There are many government organizations in Odisha that release recruitment notifications for freshers, graduates, engineers, 10th & 12th pass, diploma, and ITI students. As soon as the latest Odisha Sarkari Jobs are posted on its official website, applicants will be notified directly here. Check out our page for the latest Odisha Govt Jobs free of charge.
Listed below are the details of the Latest Odisha Government Recruitments 2021 with Board name, Post name, Vacancy, Online/Offline Application form, and Last Date. Applicants can easily complete the Recruitment process with the help of the provided information. Thus, please read our complete article to learn more about the Odisha Government Recruitments.
New List of Odisha Government Jobs 2021 – 8,880 Live Openings
Why Governmentwork.info for Odisha Government Jobs
Governmentwork.info is one of the pioneering job portals for providing government job notifications across India. We track all Indian government job boards, post Weekly Govt employment news, and update all state and central government job pages regularly with the latest info. In addition, the aspirants can get the details of Previous Papers, Syllabus, Mock Tests, Exam Results, and Admit Cards.
Odisha Sarkari Naukri by qualification/category
Job opportunities are available under state and central government sectors in Odisha. Based on our analysis, we have listed the top Odisha Boards, and their available jobs, for the applicant’s reference. Candidates seeking jobs by category and qualification can access the following links.
|Available Jobs (0r) Openings||Departments|
|Combined Graduate Level Exam, Junior Engineer, Development Officer, Plant Manager, Manager, Supervisors, Technician, Engineers, DEO, Technical Consultant, etc||PSC & PSU Jobs in Odisha
(OPSC, OSSSC, ONGC, IOCL, BHEL & Others)
|Probationary Officer, Special Officer, Clerk, Driver, Manager, Banking Consultant, Credit Manager, etc||Banking Jobs in Odisha
(All Private & Govt Banks)
|Constable, Sub Inspector, ACIO Officer, Forest Guard, Inspector, etc||Police Jobs in Odisha|
|Soldier, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman, Indian Army TAO, Security Cops, etc||Army Jobs in Odisha|
|Supervisory, Assistant Programmers, General Manager, Claim Commissioner, Signal Operator, Engineer Driver, etc||Railway Jobs in Odisha|
|Gramin Dak Sevak, Pump Operator, Driver, Lab Assistant, etc||10th Govt Jobs in Odisha|
|VEO, Junior Operator, Driver, Cleaner, Anganwadi Helper, etc||12th Pass Govt Jobs in Odisha|
Boards Important to the Government of Odisha
The candidates looking for government jobs in Odisha should know the important boards under the state. The following details will let candidates know the various boards in Odisha, making it easier for them to find and apply to the various vacancies available with those boards.
- IDCOL – Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Limited
- OSFC – Odisha State Financial Corporation
- OTDC – Odisha Tourism Development Corporation Limited
- OMC – Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
- STPI – Software Technology Park of India
- MCL – Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd
- NALCO – National Aluminium Company Ltd
- IPICOL – Industrial Promotion & Investment Corporation of Orissa Limited
- OSIC – Odisha Small Industries Corporation Limited
- RSP – Rourkela Steel Plant
- OMFED – Odisha State Co-operative Milk Producers Federation
- OSEDC – Odisha State Electronics Development Corporation
- OCAC – Odisha Computer Application Centre
- OERC – Odisha State Electricity Regulatory Commission
- IDCO – Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation of Orissa Limited
- ORHDC – Odisha Rural Housing & Development Corporation Limited
- OSBC – Odisha State Beverage Corporation
Sarkari Jobs in Odisha – Pay Scale (or) Salary Details
All aspirants are eager to know the salary details before applying for a position. Salaries may vary depending on the board and the post type. A government employee in Odisha will be paid a minimum of Rs. 18,000/- per month and a maximum of Rs. 25,00,000/- per month, according to the latest salary scale revision. For exact salary details, check the official notification of the recruitment.
Odisha Govt Jobs Selection Procedure
In India, the selection procedure is the same for all government jobs. Depending on the board’s requirements, it may vary. Aspirants who pass the selection process are hired. Therefore, checking the selection process before applying for the Odisha Govt Jobs is essential to securing your dream job.
- Written Test
- Physical Test (If applicable)
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
What are the steps to apply for the desired government jobs in Odisha?
To get your dream job in Odisha Government, applicants must successfully complete the application process. It would be the initial process, which is crucial. A successful application advances to the next level. To complete the Online/Offline application process successfully, follow the below-given steps.
- Click on the notification link which we provided on this page or visit the official website.
- Refer to the Notification details and make sure you have satisfied all the requirements.
- Click on the online application or offline application.
- Fill the Application Form with required information like Name, DOB, Address, Number, Educational Details, etc.
- Upload or attach required documents like Marks List, DOB Certificate, Address Proof, Govt ID, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee if needed.
- In the end, Submit or Send the Application Form in a prescribed format.
- Take Print of Application Form for future use.
Essential documents to apply for Sarkari Naukri in Odisha 2021
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Marks List of all academic Years.
- Adhaar Card/ Pan Card.
- Cast Certificate (If you belongs to Reserved Categories)
Governmentwork.info – Useful Resources
Applicants will not be able to get Government Jobs in Odisha through the application process. Preparation for the exam is the next step. Success comes with the right plan and exam preparation strategy. Also, we share a previous paper’s details, exam syllabus (pattern) with the applicants. Refer to them to bring your dream to life.
- Papers previously published
- The syllabus
- Online Mock Test
- General Knowledge Questions
FAQs – Odisha Government Jobs
1) How often is this Odisha Govt Jobs page updated?
Our page is updated regularly by referring to the weekly employment news and Odisha govt recruitment boards updates. We will notify the aspirants about all the latest and upcoming government jobs in Odisha.
2) Who can apply for government jobs in Odisha?
Aspirants are recruited by various recruitment boards in Odisha based on their requirements. As a result, the aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria set by the recruitment board are eligible to apply for Odisha Govt Jobs. Below are the standard eligibility details for the applicant’s reference.
- Limit of Age
- Physical Examination (if applicable)
2) Are 12th pass students eligible to apply for Odisha government jobs?
In Odisha, there are a few boards that hire candidates who have a minimum qualification of 10th or 12th. As a result, the minimum qualification will not hinder job seekers from achieving their goals.
- Postal Department Odisha
- Railway Recruitment Board Odisha
- PSC & PSU Boards Odisha
- Income Tax Department
4) What details are required to apply for govt jobs in Odisha?
The RG team updates the job details on our page with Board Name, Post Name, Number of Vacancies, and Last Date. To apply for Government Jobs in Odisha, you must provide these details.
5) How to crack the Odisha government exams?
For candidates applying for Govt Jobs in Odisha, exam preparation is crucial. The candidates can download the exam syllabus, previous papers, interview questions, and more from Governmentwork.info. They can prepare well and pass the exam quickly.