Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs – Find your dream Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh from here. There are many job openings in MP for freshers, graduates, engineers, 10th and 12th pass students. MP Govt Recruitments offers sufficient information for candidates interested in grabbing a government job. We have curated our page with the latest and upcoming MP Government Jobs 2021. Grab the right government opportunity in MP without obstacles.
There are different recruitment boards in Madhya Pradesh such as MPPSC, UPSC, Police, Banking, Railway, etc. According to each board’s requirements, different job postings are released, and the same applicants will be notified as soon as the announcement is made official. In order to provide the best assistance, we update MP Recruitments 2021 along with the number of vacancies, apply link, last date, application fees, application procedure, and eligibility. Job seekers will benefit from the presented information as they will be able to conclude the application process more easily.
Latest List of MP Government Jobs 2021 | Live Updates
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2021 – Governmentwork.info
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs Nearly 33k users are searching on Google for “MP Govt Jobs” to find their dream government job in the state of MP according to our study. Madhya Pradesh is one of India’s largest states and contains many boards. In order to obtain a government job, you need to refer to various official boards. We have created a separate page for MP Government Jobs and automatically update all live notifications for the aspirants. We update MP Government Recruitments for 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduates, Engineers, etc. on this page. We also ensure that the information provided is accurate and reliable. Hence, this would be a one-stop solution for all MP Government Jobs.
What is the eligibility for MP Sarkari Jobs?
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs: A government job in India requires meeting certain eligibility criteria. It may vary depending on the type of post and board. Hence, the official notification of the recruitment will provide the exact details of eligibility. Applicants who meet all the eligibility requirements provided by the recruitment board are hired by the MP government sector. These are the common eligibility criteria for Punjab Sarkari Jobs for the applicant’s reference.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
- 10th & 12th Pass
- Degree Holders in Medical Stream (ex B.SC Nursing, GNM)
- MBBS, MS, BDS, BPT,
- Diploma in nursing
The selection process is common for all Govt Jobs. Those are
- Written Exam (if applicable)
- Physical Test ( If applicable)
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
Top Recruitment Boards under the Madhya Pradesh Government
- Board of Revenue Madhya Pradesh
- Capital Project Administration Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Audyogik Kendra Vikas Nigam Limited
- e – Treasury Finance Dept, MP
- Ecotourism Development Board Bhopal
- Dept of Housing and Environment
- Pollution Control Board MP
- Power Trading Company Limited Madhya Pradesh (TRADE CO)
- Rajya Van Vikar Nigam Limited (MPRVNUL), MP
- Electronics Development Corporation Limited (MPSEDC)
- Professional Examination Board (PEB)
- Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak
- MP Police Dept
- Madhya Pradesh Text Book Corporation (MPTBC)
The MP Government Job Application Process Has Been Easier
Hopefully, we helped you find your dream govt job in MP today. Is this the end? To achieve the goal, we must complete the application process. The process would be an initial one that must be completed correctly. Our below steps will assist you in completing the online/offline application process successfully.
- Visit our MP Government Jobs Page
- Find the desired notification and click on it
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details properly
- Ensure you are meeting the required eligibility
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the mandatory details
- At last, submit it before the last date ends
Essential to applying for Madhya Pradesh Sarkari Naukri 2021
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational Documents ( Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate, etc.)
- Mail Id and Phone Number
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned signatures
Salary details for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs: Aspirants are required to know the salary details before applying for any position. Salary may vary depending on the type of post. Following the latest payscale revision, a government employee will earn between Rs 15,000 and 2,00000 per month. Referring to the official notification of recruitment will provide you with the exact details of salary.
Resources on Governmentwork.info
To get the Sarkari Jobs in MP after the application process, you need to prepare for the exam. Preparation and strategy increase your success rate. We also provide the details of the Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers, Mock tests, and General Knowledge for all government exams. By referring to these, you can easily enhance your exam knowledge.
- Papers previously published
- The syllabus
- Mock Test Online
- Questions about general knowledge
Killer Tips for Exam Preparation
- Start Preparation for any Job before it releases only.
- First, make a preparation plan for the Examination.
- Get Clarity of Exam Pattern and Syllabus Topics; because those will play a significant role in Exam
- Start Preparing with Easy topics that you already have an idea of.
- Leave the subject of having a weight-age low.
- Try attempting Online Practice Tests and Mock Tests.
- Download Previous Year Question Papers and make note of repeated questions.
- Attempt the Exam without any confusion.
Madhya Pradesh Official Website Click Here
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) Can 12th pass students in MP get a government job?
The 12th pass applicants are eligible for positions such as Driver, Pump Operator, Plumber, Village Educational Officer, Railway Signal Operator, Technical Assistant, etc.
2) What is the eligibility for MP Government Jobs?
MP Recruitment board follows different eligibility criteria, including age limit, educational qualification, physical test, and written test. Applicants who meet all of the requirements are eligible for MP Govt Jobs.
3) How often will the Governmentwork.info MP Page be updated?
We update our page as soon as the recruitment update is received from the relevant authority.
4) What are the selection procedures for Madhya Pradesh government jobs?
The standard selection procedure is given below.
- Written Examination/ Online Examination.
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test. (Only for a few boards)
- Document Verification
5) What information will users receive from our MP Government Jobs Page?
Our page will provide the latest & upcoming MP Govt Recruitments in a simplified way.