12th Pass Jobs: Is your dream to work in the Indian Government Sector with the minimum qualification of 12th Pass? Let your dream become a reality. Here is a page dedicated to all 12th Pass Government Jobs in 2021. For 12th pass students, the Government of India offers a wide range of job opportunities. For example, Banking, Railway, Police, PSC, PSU, Army, Defence, etc.
According to the Weekly Employment News and Indian Recruitment Boards Update, we post all the Latest and Upcoming 12th Pass Jobs on our page. Moreover, we provide details like Board Name, Post Name, Vacancy, Last Date, as well as a direct link to fill out the online form for all 12th Pass govt jobs 2021. By visiting our page, job seekers can gain lots of information about 12th Pass Government Jobs notifications in an easy format. So stay tuned with us for the latest updates on 12th Pass Sarkari Naukri in 2021.
12th Pass Jobs List Below Apply Now
Why Governmentwork.info for 12th Pass Government Jobs?
Governmentwork.info is the pioneer job portal website providing a lot of information on Government Jobs in India. According to the live employment news and the boards’ updates, we regularly update all State and Central Government Job Notifications on our pages. For free Plus Two Government Job Alerts in 2021, we recommend that candidates visit our 12th Pass Govt Job page regularly. In addition to providing information about government job notification notifications, we also provide information about the Admit Cards, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Results, Applying Procedure, Essential documents, and other requirements related to government jobs.
Government Jobs for 12th Passes in 2021 – The Most Important Recruitment Boards
There are various state and central government boards in India. The 12th pass job market in India offers many Sarkari jobs. Below we have listed the most important job boards and their job types for job seekers’ reference.
- PSC Jobs for 12th Pass – Technician Work Assistant, Senior Technician / Work Assistant, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Office Attendant / Lab Attendant, etc
- Defense Jobs for 12th Pass – Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Personal Assistant (PA), Rifleman Armourer, Rifleman Barber, etc
- Court Jobs for 12th Pass – Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper / Safai-Karamchari, etc
- Medical Jobs for 12th Pass – House Keeper, X-Ray Technician, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff, etc
- Postal Jobs for 12th Pass – GDS, Postman, Postal Assistant, etc
- PSU Jobs for 12th Pass – Fireman/A, Driver cum Pump Operator, Apprentice, Trainee, etc
- Police Jobs for 12th Pass – Constable, Drivers, etc
- Bank Jobs for 12th Pass – Security Guards, Clerk, Peon, Telecaller Executive, etc
- Railway Jobs for 12th Pass – Assistant Technician, Signal Operator, etc
12th Pass Government Jobs by State in 2021
- Andra Pradesh Govt Jobs for 12th Pass
- Assam Govt Jobs for 12th Pass
- Bihar Govt Jobs for 12th Pass
- Punjab Govt Jobs for 12th Pass
- TamilNadu Govt Jobs for 12th Pass
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for 12th Pass
Government Jobs for 12th Passes in 2021: Selection Process
All government jobs in India follow the same selection procedure. Depending on the board’s requirements, it may vary. Aspirants who clear the selection process are hired. It is therefore essential to check the selection process before applying to the 12th Pass Govt Jobs.
- Written Test
- Physical Test (If applicable)
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
What is the best way to apply for 12th Pass Government Jobs in 2021?
By now, you should have been able to find your dream 12th Pass Govt Jobs in 2021. Is this the end? Based on the board’s requirements, we have to complete the online/offline form. It would be an initial process that needs to be completed properly. By following our below steps, you will be able to complete the application process without any problems.
- Visit our 12th Government Jobs Page
- Find the desired notification and click on it
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details properly
- Ensure you are meeting the required eligibility
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the mandatory details
- Complete the Payment (If applicable)
- At last, submit it before the last date ends
How to apply for 12th Pass Sarkari Jobs in India
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational Documents ( Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate, etc.)
- Mail Id and Phone Number
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned Signature
Resources on Governmentwork.info
It is important to prepare for the 12th Sarkari Jobs exam after the application process. Preparation and strategy increase your chances of success. Our website also provides details of the Exam Syllabus, Previous Paper, Mock Test & GK for all government exams in order to make you an effective candidate. With those, you can easily enlarge your exam knowledge in a seamless manner.
- Previous Paper
- Online Mock Test
- General Knowledge Questions
Tips for Preparing for Exams
- Start Preparation for any Job before it releases only.
- First, make a Preparation plan for the Examination.
- Get Clarity of Exam Pattern and Syllabus Topics; because those will play a significant role in Exam
- Start Preparing with Easy topics that you already have an idea of.
- Leave the subject of having weight-age low.
- Try Attempting Online Practice Tests and Mock Tests.
- Download Previous Year Question Papers and Make note of repeated questions.
- Attempt the Exam without any confusion.
National Portal Of India Visit Now
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How do I get a government job after I pass my 12th grade?
The Government of India is offering lots of job notifications for 12th pass aspirants in Railways, Defense, Staff Selection, Police Force, Banking Sector, etc. Aspirants looking for government jobs after the 12th can find all the details on this page. Therefore, it will be beneficial for those seeking government jobs after 12th grade.
2) What government jobs are available after the 12th?
Government organizations offer a wide range of positions. Below are a few.
- Junior Resident
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Junior Clerk
- Trade Apprentice
- Apprentice Trainee
- Security Guard
- Staff Car Driver
3) Which government agencies hire 12th pass candidates?
The following boards will hire passionate candidates who are looking for the best govt job after the 12th.
- Railway Recruitment Board
- Border Security Force
- Postal Circle
- Police Department
- Banking Sector
4) Is the 12th pass Govt Jobs page regularly updated on Governmentwork.info?
According to weekly employment news and the Indian government board’s update, we add new jobs to our page regularly.
5) What information does our 12th Pass Govt Jobs page provide?
The users can find all the information regarding the latest and upcoming 12th Government Job notifications in India on this page. Additionally, we also provide information on Board Name, Post Name, Vacancy, Last Date, Apply Link, Essential Documents, Apply Procedure, and upcoming 12th govt jobs in an easy-to-use format.
6) What is the salary for 12th pass students?
After your 12th grade pass, are you looking for a government job? This is a good idea. Out of 100% of students, 20% are looking for Government Jobs after their 12th grade. In any organization at entry-level, candidates with a 12th pass will be paid less. For high pay scales, aspirants must complete their graduations.
7) Who is eligible for 12th Pass Government Jobs in India?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria provided by the recruitment board are eligible to apply for 12th pass Govt Jobs in India.